1. Collection of Information a. We collect personally identifiable information when you voluntarily provide it to us. We collect personally identifiable information from you in several different ways on the Site. Personally, identifiable information means information that can reasonably be used to identify you personally (such as your name, phone number, address, and email address). We collect this information when you voluntarily provide it to us (such as when you submit an inquiry or apply for a job online). You can choose not to provide the requested information, but you might not be able to take advantage of certain Site features.
4. How We Share Information a. Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may share your information collected on this Site with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
b. Service Providers. We may provide collected information to our service providers. They may use your information to perform services for us and may have access to, store and process your personal information to provide services on our behalf.
d. Business Transfer. In the unlikely event that Adwizar undergoes a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of its assets, your information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
6. Protection of Information We use reasonable measures to safeguard your information in our possession. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and no security mechanism is impenetrable. Therefore, although we take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that we collect from you or the security of our servers or the Site. By accessing the Site, any transmission of information is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with information sent to us or collected by us.
7. Foreign Jurisdiction. The Site is designed for and targeted to United States audiences and are governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the United States. We are not responsible under any privacy laws or local data protection laws in any jurisdiction other than the United States.
8. Children and Parents. We respect children’s privacy. We do not target or knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please email us at email@example.com.